Monday, November 7, 2016

The Rungis Family

Oh my gosh, the Rungis Family.  Where do I start??  First came the engagement shoot; then Elizabeth gifted her soon to be husband with a boudoir session.  A gorgeous wedding at the Botanical Gardens came next.  Not long after was a beautiful, intimate maternity shoot.  Now, their adorable baby Amalija is here and what began as two becoming one has become three.  This family holds a very special place in my heart.  I just adore their kind souls and am so honored to have been present for so many momentous parts of their lives over the last couple of years.  Amalija is the embodiment of her parents: joy, love, and positivity.  She had not a single fuss or tear shed at their family shoot.  I am so thankful for this family and their support.  Here's a preview of their latest session; let's all get teary eyed k?! 





















No comments:

Post a Comment