Friday, October 14, 2016

Mr. & Mrs. Leach

This was hands down one of the most fun weddings I've shot thus far!  Jaime and James were so chill, so fun, and so focused on each other, their adorable kiddo, and making sure that their day was meaningful and enjoyable for everyone involved.  Their venue, vibe, and every detail they'd created, came to life and was so perfect.  I wanted to steal their flowers and decor and have my own beautiful early fall wedding!  (PS. I love you honey and our wedding years ago!)  BUT these colors, this venue, the decor and weather, omg, everything was perfect!  Congratulations to the new Mr. & Mrs. Leach; I wish you all the best and hope this preview brings you all joy :)




















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment