Sunday, March 29, 2015

Bryce's Senior Photos

Hey graduating seniors!  Did you know it's not too late to have your senior pics done? 

Bryce, his mom and I, had a plan and we knocked it out in no time!  He was so laid back and go with the flow, these photos were a breeze!  Bryce has a goal, a plan, and a dream and I hope we captured the essence of that in this session.  Senior photos are always so fun for me.  I love capturing a time in someone's life where ending meets beginning and there's nothing but blue skies ahead.  I wish the very best to Bryce in his after graduation ventures and I know he's going to be a rock star! 

So again, there's still time to get those senior portraits done all you procrastinators!  Ask me about my better late than never mini Senior Special :) 






 








1 comment:

  1. FABULOUS pictures!! Great job! Bryce is a terrific subject!

    ReplyDelete