Monday, February 23, 2015

Dani & Brady

Ok I seriously can't get enough of how much I'm digging these winter engagement shoots.  I love the contrast of the "pause" and stillness, the sleepy hibernation of the surroundings enveloping the promise of new life, new adventure, love and becoming a family that a couple makes when they become engaged and begin planning for the moment they say their vows.  That was a really long sentence, sorry.  But I mean it! 

Dani & Brady are seriously so dang cute.  I warned them that after our shoot they were going to be sick of kissing each other for awhile.  So toward the end of our session, I told them to talk amongst themselves while I caught some more candid moments.  Shortly after, mid-whispered conversation, he leaned over and kissed her.  Dani says, "she didn't say to kiss" and Brady replies "I know but I just wanted to".  Talk about an ear to ear grin!  Oh yeah, Dani was smiling too ;)  Anyway, these two are adorable and I am ecstatic to take their wedding photos.  I hope you enjoy your preview and congratulations!!





 







No comments:

Post a Comment