Friday, August 12, 2016

Mr. & Mrs. Ellington

I can't tell you how ecstatic I was to be a part of this wonderful day.  Alyssa is my sorority sister (forever AXO!) and former roommate.  Never in a million years would my college self have thought I'd be capturing some of the most important moments of her life (her engagement shoot and wedding!).  I can't thank her and her new husband enough for entrusting me with this privilege.  Alyssa and Dustin poured themselves into this wedding.  Everything was personal and intentional, beautiful and meaningful.  The wedding truly went off without a hitch and was one of the most fun events I've had the pleasure of photographing and being a part of!  Here are some of my favorite moments; I hope you enjoy :)


























































































No comments:

Post a Comment