Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Elizabeth's Baby Bump!

I never imagined the connections I'd make when I started this little photography venture of mine.  From watching families grow to making life long friends; I am so blessed and honored to have this opportunity.  I took Eriks and Elizabeth's engagement photos, Elizabeth's boudoir photos, their wedding photos, and now have had the pleasure of capturing their next big life moment: pregnancy!  Elizabeth brought along a few special items to include in her photos; a due date necklace made by her friend and her literary obsession, "Harry Potter".  I love using personal items in shoots, they make the session even more special.  Congratulations to the parents to be, I can't wait to meet your sweet little girl! 














No comments:

Post a Comment