Saturday, October 17, 2015

Mr. & Mrs. Cavanagh

What do you get when you cross lace covered pumpkins, skeletons, black lilies and red roses, a gun/shooting hobby, close family and friends and two people in love?  The coolest October wedding ever!!  The bride, Halie, is my sister and I now have a new brother-in-law, Vin!  So I may be biased but I must say this was one of my favorite weddings.  This one of course and my other sister's wedding I shot a couple of years ago ;)  Every little detail of their day was so "them" and my mom really worked her magic in helping to create it.  Vin's dad, Vince, whom you may recognize from other weddings I've done (he's a DJ, head of VCI Audio), had the pleasure of marrying them.  The day was truly special and I was so so happy that I not only got to be a part of it as a member of the family but also do what I love to do and give this gift to them.  I love you guys and am so happy for you!  I hope you enjoy the preview xoxo





























































1 comment:

  1. How beautiful wedding it was! Her wedding gown is too adorable. I also bought my wedding dress from an online shopping site. Everybody appreciated my choice. In fact my whole wedding event was so interesting. You know I got married at one of the best event space San Francisco.

    ReplyDelete