Tuesday, September 22, 2015

The Rusty Pearl Ladies

The ladies of The Rusty Pearl, LLC reached out to me for a business logo design which led to a business card design which led to a fun evening photo shoot!  These two amazing women are best friends who started a business doing something they both love, are passionate about, and are so super awesome at!  They breathe life into old vintage items and what they create is truly magical.  I had a custom desk made by them which I loved so much I asked for a matching side table!  Both just shine in this office of mine :)  As a businesswoman myself, I loved having the opportunity to support The Rusty Pearl in a number of ways.  Congratulations Sarah and Kari, I can't wait for everything that is to come!  PS. Go check out all their amazing creations here: http://www.therustypearl.com/
 
First the logo:
 
 
Check this pretty card!
 
 
 
And now these beauties!
















No comments:

Post a Comment