Saturday, August 22, 2015

Alyssa & Dustin are engaged!

Oh my gosh, what a fabulous time and what an honor to have taken these photos.  Alyssa is my former college roommate and close friend.  Although we've both followed our own paths which have taken us far from college life, we've always managed to touch base throughout the years.  We promote each other in our business ventures as well! (check out Makeup Artistry by Alyssa!).  I was beyond excited even before Alyssa and Dustin were officially engaged, I mean, we knew it was coming!  Then to have her reach out to me for her engagement photos and upcoming wedding photos, was so surreal and special.  Here's a preview roomie, I hope you enjoy!


















2 comments:

  1. OMG love love love girlie! Thank you so much for the preview, I can't wait to see the rest! ! 😀😘😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hay, hay, Dustin! Ah, that's my daughter! ☺ Only joking. It's amazing to so her Glow. I've never see such a twinkle in her eyes, or such a happy smile. Dustin, I am proud to have you part of our family. And Very proud to know my daughter is so happy. Bless both of you. The pictures made me cry. My baby has became such a great woman. And now will start a new life, and "Maybe my only Grandchild" . Honey, I'm so happy and proud of you, and Dustin. New Great jobs, and a wonderful future. Oh Jenelle, Beautiful pictures. Bless you honey. Daddy loves you!

    ReplyDelete