Friday, May 15, 2015

The Backman Wedding!

Kayla and Beau's nuptials were the first of my 2015 wedding season and let's just say, this year started off with a bang!  Their wedding was beautiful, meaningful, and personal and their reception was a blast.  I seriously had so much fun.  These two made it clear that though I was their photographer, I was also their guest and truth be told, I danced well into the night.  They were so warm and welcoming to everyone celebrating with them and it really made for an amazing event.  I was thrilled to photograph their engagement photos and then their wedding.  I only hope to take some pics of their gorgeous blue- eyed babies someday ;)  Enjoy Mr. & Mrs. Backman's wedding preview!  







 







 

 











 












 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment