Thursday, July 31, 2014

Mr. & Mrs. John Driebergen

As personal friends of mine, I couldn't have been happier or more nervous(!) to photograph John and Jen's most important day of their life!  It's always a huge responsibility to be the person chosen to photograph a couple's wedding day and I honestly get butterflies every time.  I LOVE weddings, every single aspect of them and I couldn't be more in love with what I do for a living.  It's truly an honor to be a part of the days that two people in love commit to each other forever.  When it comes to photographing family and friends though, it's another level of excitement and pressure!

On the other hand, it's wonderful to know someone on a more personal level and I feel as if some of those jitters people often have in front of the camera aren't as prevalent when you know your photographer.  John and Jen were so comfortable on their wedding day.  So natural and go-with-the flow.  The connection they share and the love that flows between their family, friends, and themselves is so apparent and real.  I can't begin to express how honored I was to photograph their amazing day and I had such a blast acting as both photographer and guest!  The food was great, the cake was divine, the dancing was full throttle and the love was thick in the air.  Happy happy days and years to the new Mr. and Mrs. Driebergen.  I hope I captured your day in the way you'd imagined.  Enjoy this little preview :)





























1 comment:

  1. Fantastic pictures. Congrats and best wishes Jen and John.

    ReplyDelete