Saturday, June 21, 2014

The Gomez Wedding

Alex and Lyndsay are a hilarious duo!  On their wedding day they were surrounded by a feisty bridal party and salsa dancing family members of all ages.  Needless to say, their wedding was a blast!  I even made it a point to make it around to several quests and bridal party members to say my goodbyes at the end of the night as I'd had so much fun with everyone!  Alex and Lyndsay are two peas in a pod and the love they share and have with their family and friends is so very apparent and special.  Everyone felt included and important at their wedding I just know.  I hope you enjoy these photos from their big day, I'm grinning as I type this now, thinking about how wonderful it was to be a part of.  :D






































No comments:

Post a Comment