Monday, October 9, 2017

Break Time


Every once in a while you have to step back from what it is you do every day, or every week, or sporadically, and reexamine the reasons behind it.  Are you making the best decisions for yourself, your health and mental well-being, your family, your future?  What can you improve?  What do you need more of?  Less of?  Where is your energy going and where should it be?  Are you happy?  Are you at your best?  What are your outlets for achieving or releasing positivity, energy, balance?  And, if upon asking these things of yourself, you find that your answers are skewed or simply not what you aim for, then it’s time to reevaluate.

For the past six years, I’ve poured my heart, soul, physical and mental strength, money and time, into this business.  I’ve ventured into graphic design and personal art, taken on side jobs to supplement and support my passion, with the ultimate goal of contributing to my family and finances.  Recently I’ve stumbled upon opportunities on completely different paths that I’ve come to realize are very worthy of my time and attention.  There’s only so much time to go around though.  There’s only so much of me to go around.

I love my clients.  I have made so many friends, connections, and bonds with people who started out as strangers.  To you all: I am still here.  To those with whom have already booked; of course, I will still be there and give you my all.  It is time however, that I set my camera down and take a good hard look at life, and the crossroads I find myself contemplating.  This is not the end of Jenelle Sellers Photography, just a pause. 

I am booking sessions of any type through November 1st, 2017.  This means that if you want to book a December session, do so before November 1st.  If you are getting married next June and want to book, please contact me prior to November 1st.  If you have already booked a session post November 1st, 2017, I am of course still your gal! 

Payment is required in full to reserve your date.  I accept cash, check or Venmo.  The exception to that is weddings; please email me for information on how to reserve your date.
Please email me with any questions at jenellesellersphotography@gmail.com

Thank you again for all of your support the past six years and in my new ventures.  I’ll be back, better than ever!  

No comments:

Post a Comment