Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Ashley's Boudoir Shoot

Ashley and I spent the afternoon primping, sipping and snacking, listening to some old school feel good music and taking photos.  Well I took the photos and she got to lay around looking stunning! ;)  About halfway through the shoot, she paused and said "You know, I think every girl should do one of these.  It just makes you feel good about yourself."  I couldn't agree more and was thrilled she was enjoying her experience despite some inevitable nerves!

Boudoir shoots are simply photos that celebrate women's bodies.  They are meant to make you feel empowered, sensual, sexy; like a woman should!  We can be so hard on ourselves sometimes, but it's true, we are our own worst critics.  It's my job to create a welcoming, pampering, no judgement zone to help you relax and let out that inner diva!  I thank Ashley for allowing me to post a few photos from our shoot.  I was so thrilled that she completely jumped in with both feet and allowed herself to let that diva out.  Mission accomplished.






1 comment: